Pursuing a postdoctoral research project at the University of St.Gallen
- Young researchers who hold a doctorate (PhD) or will complete their doctorate within the next six months
- Young researchers with a completed doctorate (PhD) have been awarded the degree at most two years before the application deadline. The relevant date is the date of examination/viva voce.
- own salary
- congress subsidies at an amount of CHF 2'500 p.a.
- indispensable research costs
- workplace and IT equipment
- duration of funding: max. 36 months
- application form
- research proposal
- list of publications
- Diploma (copy Master / PhD degree)
- Invitation letter of one or more professors (full professor, associate professor) of the University of St.Gallen
- only for applicants without doctorate: letter of the PhD supervisor providing information about the status of the doctoral thesis and the prospective date of the final examination
- 2 reference letters
Submission of applications: January 15, March 1st, September 1st, November 2nd
Evaluation by: The Research Committee of the University of St.Gallen
Please note the implementation provisions in the download section to the right. Before you apply for a fellowship, we recommend arranging a consultation appointment with the Research Committee office.